The date for the Lake Boon Association annual meeting has been set for Sunday June 5th at the Visitor’s Center at the Assabet River National Wildlife Refuge (same place as last year!). More details below!
And there are other important events coming up this month:
- May 13, 6:30-8:30 pm – Ice Cream Social to benefit the Trooper Clardy Children’s Fund, at St. Isidore’s Church on Route 117
- May 13, 7:00-8:30 pm – Silent movie “The Gold Rush” staring Charlie Chaplin, with outstanding silent movie pianist Richard Hughes. Free admission and free popcorn! Sponsored by the Stow Lions Club. Don’t be late for the ice cream and you can support the Clardy family and experience the movies the way your grandparents (great-grandparents?) did!
- May 14, 10:00 am – 3:00 pm – Springfest community organization booths, food and more at Center School on Route 117
- May 15, 4:00 pm – Sounds of Stow Chorus concert highlighting arrangements by Robert Shaw and Alice Parker plus instrumental works, at the First Parish Church at 117/62 intersection
Lake Boon Commission Meeting
Tuesday May 17, 2016, 7:00 PM at Hale School (2 blocks north of the route 117/62 traffic light in Stow)
- Lake level update: A review of draw down and refilling of the lake
- Weed treatment status: Info on the first weed treatment and ongoing plans for follow up treatments
- Public Forum: Discussions/presentations with representatives of Stow Police and state Environmental Police concerning Lake Boon boat safety enforcement regulations pursuant to GL C. 90B and 323 CMR 2
Annual Lake Boon Association Meeting
Sunday June 5th at 7:00 pm at the Assabet River National Wildlife Refuge Visitors Center, 680 Hudson Road, Sudbury. Come greet your neighbors and defend yourselves after they see photos taken at last year’s water carnival! The agenda will include review of the State and Lake Boon boating rule discussion from the LBC meeting, plans for this season’s activities and association finances.