The Stow Board of Selectmen will meet at 7 p.m. on Tuesday, July 12 in Stow at the Stow Town Building, 380 Great Road (Route 117).
The fifth item on the agenda is an interview of candidates for the vacancy on the Lake Boon Commission. The four candidates are Richard Cummings, Don Hawkes, Kris Krablin, and David Mitrou, and following the interviews there will be discussion and a vote on the appointment.
Here’s the full agenda, fyi:
1. Public input
2. Chairman’s comments
3. Meeting minutes
4. Discussion/vote with Finance Committee on Nashoba Regional School District Audit Advisory Committee representative appointment
5. Interview of candidates for Lake Boon Commission vacancy: Richard Cummings, Don Hawkes, Kris Krablin, David Mitrou and discussion/vote re: appointment to Lake Boon Commission
6. Discussion/vote to add Town Treasurer as a co-custodian for the Hale High School Trust, Randall Library Trust and the Randall Relief Fund
7. Discussion re: Town Bounds Perambulation
8. Discussion/vote to accept August 2016 Special Town Meeting Warrant
9. Discussion/vote re: Request for Proposals for Nonprofit Space at Fire Station/Community Center
10. Update re: Gleasondale Bridge
11. Discussion/vote re: Selectmen’s FY17 Committee Memberships & Liaison Assignments
12. Town Administrator’s report
13. Liaison reports