A recording of the December 12 Lake Boon Commission meeting is available online at the Stow TV YouTube channel. Watch it here.
The Lake Boon Commission will meet on Monday, December 12 at the Stow Town Building, 380 Great Road (Route 117), Stow. The meeting starts at 7:30 p.m. and is scheduled to take place in the first floor meeting room.
- Minutes from last meeting
- Public input
- Payment of bills outstanding
- Review of end of season tasks, pulling buoys, patrol boat repairs and winter storage
- Budget for next year
- Annual report to the towns
- Discussion/vote whether or not to establish an LBC advisory board, sub-committee (or some other appropriate title) in accordance with any applicable requirements of both Stow and Hudson; interview interested applicants; and, if the LBC determines it appropriate, vote to make said appointments
- New business for next LBC meeting
- Scheduling of next meeting
A yellow kayak has washed up at 69 Kingland Road in the first basin. If it’s yours, please contact Jim at 617-733-8584.