The Lake Boon Commission will meet on Wednesday April 26 at 7:30 p.m. in the Town Building, 380 Great Road (Route 117) in Stow.
- Approving Minutes from previous meeting
- Public Input
- Paying bills out standing
- Duties and assignment of the Drawdown person
- Duties and assignment of the Weed Management Person
- Discuss schedule for Weed Treatment; align support at Hudson and Stow
- Town Meetings for funding of weed treatment
- Marianne Larossi, Hudson Conservation Commission, presenting a short summary of proposed local wetlands bylaw in Hudson.
- Michelle Walsh discussion of proposed float at 76 Pine Point Road, Stow
- Discuss updating MGL and LBC By-laws postings at Sudbury Rd. boat launch ramp
- Discuss thank-you letter to previous applicants for Safety sub-Committee
- Next meeting date