The Lake Boon Commission will meet on Wednesday, September 13 starting at 7 p.m. at the Stow Town Building, 380 Great Road (Route 117), in Stow. The agenda is as follows:
- Public Comment
- Meeting Minutes
- Pay Bills; Vote to rescind earlier approved incorrect Solitude bill and re-authorize; other?
- Discussion: Begin discussion of Rules Revision Procedures
- Downed trees in Lake – initiate discussion for removal process
- Report requested from Det. Sgt. Saleese – LB Patrol hours/incidents
- Drawdown Prep & Next Steps for Order of Conditions
- Prep for other End of Season Tasks (boat, buoys, other?)
- Old Business – Action Items?
- New Business – next Agenda
- Date of next meeting