Note agenda items affecting Lake Boon in bold below. Check back on Monday, July 13 for zoom info.
BOARD OF SELECTMEN
July 14, 2020
1. Public input
2. Chairman’s comments
4. Update: Pine Bluff Recreation Area and Beach Use for Summer 2020 – Laura Greenough, Recreation Commission
5. Discussion/vote re: Certificate for Randall Library Trustee Tim Reed
6. Discussion/vote re: Certificate for 100-year-old Stow Resident Claire Kennedy
7. Discussion/vote re: Appointment to Conservation Commission – Douglas Morse
8. Discussion/vote re: Appointment to Recreation Commission – William Sieller
9. Discussion/vote: Joint Boards Meeting re: Ch. 61 (Right of First Refusal Option) Hallock Point Road
10. Liaison reports
Just wondering if there is a plan to treat Lake Boon for algae/weeds again this summer? We usually have a few treatments a year.