The Lake Boon Commission will meet on Wednesday, October 28 on Zoom. The meeting starts at 7 p.m.
Note: The agenda now includes a new item: #7 Budget – Discussion/Decisions
- Public Comment
- Meeting Minutes – Review/Approve
- Bills for Payment – Review/Approve
- 2020 Drawdown Activities – Update
- New Drawdown NOI Status
- Boat Maintenance & Winterizing – Discussion/Decision
- Budget – Discussion/Decisions
- MVP Update
- Old Business
- New Business
- Date of Next Meeting
Public participation is encouraged. Go to this page on the town of Stow official website to download the meeting agenda, available by clicking a link in the “Agendas” box at the lower right. The agenda contains a link to join on Zoom, as well as directions to call in if you prefer to join by phone.