The Lake Boon Commission will meet on Wednesday, October 27 via Zoom. The meeting begins at 7 p.m.
Public participation via calling in or using your computer is encouraged. See the meeting agenda, posted here on the Town of Hudson website, for instructions.
- Public Comment
- Meeting Minutes – Review/Approve
- Herbicide Treatment Year-End Report & Recommendations- Discussion/Action Plan
- Bills for Payment – Review/Approve
- End of Season Planning (drawdown, buoys, boat, etc) – Discussion/Planning
- FY23 Budget & Hudson Submission – Discuss/Approve
- Potential Boat Motor Replacement – Discuss
- Water Quality & Healthy Lake Boon Initiative – Update/Discussion
- Old Business
- New Business
- Date of Next Meeting