The Lake Boon Commission will meet at 7 p.m. on Tuesday, November 30, on Zoom. Public participation is encouraged. See the posted agenda for information on how to join online or by phone.
- Public Comment
- Meeting Minutes – Review/Approve
- Herbicide Treatment Year-End Report & Recommendations- Discussion/Action Plan
- Bills for Payment – Review/Approve
- FY23 Budget Submission to Stow – Discuss/Approve
- Safety Boat – Discussion/Input
- Drawdown & Healthy Lake Boon Initiative – Update/Discussion
- Old Business
- New Business
- Date of Next Meeting
It’s not too late to reserve a 2022 Lake Boon calendar. And it’s also not too late to have your photos considered for publication if you have good spring or summer pictures, or pictures of lake wildlife.
The calendars will be similar to last year, with 8 x 11 photos. Plans are to offer the calendars for $20 each and have them available by Thanksgiving. If you plan (not a commitment) to purchase calendar(s), please email Dave Gray at firstname.lastname@example.org asap with the number you might buy so we can estimate the quantity to order.
For photos, Dave can accept emails with less than 15 MB of attachments. If you have more than that, please use a file sharing application, USB flash memory or he may be able to provide a Dropbox link.
Photo selection priorities will include:
- Quality—resolution, focus, clarity
- Scenery, preferably identifiable as Lake Boon
- Spring or summer subject matter–we have lots of great fall and winter shots