The Lake Boon Commission will meet Wednesday, November 20 at 7:30 p.m. at the Stow Town Building, 380 Great Road (Route 117), in Stow.
1. Public Comment
2. Meeting Minutes – from 10/23 meeting
3. Pay Bills
4. Discussion/Vote re: Town Budget Submissions – Itemization of expected expenses
5. Update & Discussion re: Fall 2019 Drawdown & Total Lake Management
6. Discussion re: LBC Recognition Program
7. Acknowledgement: Receipt of Dan Barstow’s Recusal related to proposed lake path & dock on his property
8. New Business
9. Date of Next Meeting
The second board was removed from the dam outfall last week and the lake level continues to drop. It will go down as much as 6 inches further.
Also, this chair has washed up at the Stow Town Beach. Its owner can recover it there.
Found at the Stow Town Beach: a red Wake Slider and an orange stand-up paddle board. Owners can retrieve there.
This key was found on North Shore Drive during the History Walk. It was attached to a fob. To claim it, describe the fob to Dave Siewierski at firstname.lastname@example.org who has both, and arrange for pickup.
Saturday was beautiful—cool enough for a brisk walk with time for reading about the history of our great lake area. Thanks to all who came out!
Update: The kayak has been found and returned. Thanks!
This blue Necky Looksha Sport kayak is missing from its home at 76 North Shore Drive. It was stored near the waterfront on two saw horses. It may have been blown into the water by the wind on Wednesday/Thursday or may have gone missing before then.
If you find it, please email Laura Diamond at email@example.com. She will come and pick it up.
The Lake Boon Commission will meet at 7:30 p.m. on Wednesday, October 23, 2019 at the Stow Town Building, 380 Great Road (Route 117), in Stow.
The agenda is as follows:
- Chairperson Comments
- Public Comment
- Meeting Minutes – from 9/11/19 meeting
- Pay Bills
- Discussion/Vote re: Grant Opportunity (Water Resources Initiative)
- Discussion/Vote re: New Police Radio for LBC Boat
- Discussion/Vote re: Hudson & Stow Town Budget Submissions for LBC
- Discussion/Vote re: Special Fall Stow Town Meeting & possibility of including the revised LBC ByLaws/Rules
- Administrative re: Boat & Trailer Registrations
- Update re: Fall 2019 Drawdown
- Update re: Solitude Weed Treatment, 9/20/19 Survey
- Update re: LBC Boat & Buoy Winterization
- New Business
- Date of Next Meeting