Lake Boon Stuff Sale! Bags, short & long-sleeved T-shirts, hats…limited quantities!
Stop on by on Saturday, Dec 3rd from 10:30 am – 12:30 pm in the Grays’ green garage at 12 Pine Point Road, Stow. There will be hot cider and treats as well.
Proceeds support the Lake Boon Association.
The lake is up to its summer level at this time, however, aquifers are probably not. The Lake Boon Commission has deliberated and determined a 9″ drawdown in this drought year is appropriate. The highway department has removed a board as of this week, to begin lowering the level that amount.
This paddle boat floated ashore at 33 Hale Road. If it’s yours, please call 978-793-0321.
The Lake Boon Commission will meet on Monday, November 7, 2016 at 7:30 p.m. at the Town Building in Stow.
- Minutes from last meeting
- Public input
- Payment of bills outstanding
- Review of end of season tasks, pulling buoys, patrol boat repairs and winter storage
- Discussion/action on annual draw-down of lake level in light of drought conditions and current water level
- Review and discussion and appointment of possible subcommittee members
- Stow TV, Stow’s local access station, request to video record LBC meetings to show later on Stow TV
- New business for next LBC meeting
- Scheduling of next meeting